I got a fair bit done to the old girl today. I am finally on leave from work and I have a week to get everything I want done before headng to Fraser.
So today I adjusted the tappets, put a new seal on the rocker cover, new thermostat in, fitted the viscous fan, fitted the radiator and intercooler and all associated fittings etc.
I also gave both the batteries a good charge. The deep cycle was down to nearly 11V, and the main to 12.5V.
And I started carpeting the base and the storage boxes
Tomorrow I keep going. Unfortunately one of the fan blades is ever so slightly touching the fan shroud – so I guess I’ll be filing that back tomorrow – but at least it’s up and running again. 😉