I’ve managed to get a few more things done to the old girl. Trying to catch up with some jobs I haven’t had a chance to get around to, and with a trip upcoming to the VIC High Country drawing closer it’s time to get back into it again.
First up was replacement of the door locks. I haven’t been able to lock her up now since about 2005 so I thought I better sort it out…..
The roof rack was starting to look pretty bad from years of abuse. The gutters may have had some grass growing in them as well….. So I pulled the roof rack off and started fixing it up.
I also managed to get a new dent in the back end on the roof line (damn)
Last and not least I’ve started having issues with wet weather and the inside not being much dryer than outside! So I grabbed some Sikaflex and started working my way around. Since I did this job I noticed I’m still getting a little bit but it’s greatly reduced. This seems to be coming through the door seals and I believe it’s because of the mis-alignment of the door due to the hinges wearing. I’ll get to that one day!
Hopefully over the next few weeks I’ll get some more done to the old girl. I’ve got quite a few parts sitting in the shed ready to go into her, plus I’ve got a lot of wiring that needs doing.