Well I didn’t get a lot done today due to appointments in town. However the drivers and passenger seats are now fitted properly and work.
I found that I had to grind down some of the right angle for the slide mechanism to engage properly, plus the steel spacers that I was talking about yesterday. Other than that it all worked well, and I really can’t notice the height increase – well it was stuff all.
The centre seat will hopefully be tomorrow’s job (I need longer bolts) and I’ll also be looking at the transmission surround and the floor/foot wells.
If I can get that done then the front is complete – it’ll just be the rear which is the easier job thankfully. Although again I am expecting to need longer bolts for the seat. ops: